TheDeadPixelCrewTheDeadPixelCrew

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Awesome!

The song, the smooth animation, it's AWESOME.
I've watched it for 4 times now and I still love it.
A SPOOORTS CARR!!!!

a war to please the gods a war to please the gods

Finally, a better submission by you.

It took a while but I actually quite liked this one.
But it was short, and random, which make it suck a bit.
Also, the red guy with spikes coming from his flesh, that pierces the human in front of him with his penis?
Ew.

StrawberryClock Interview StrawberryClock Interview

Right, 'someone had to do it.' Do what? :/

Spam newgrounds with bad, noobish movies like these?
You fucked up SBC's voice, there was a huge random skeleton head and at the end, randomly, there was some sort of band playing.

Try thinking about what the hell your gonna make before you actually create it next time, 'kay? :/

steven bryant's Response:
I'm not actually a beginner, It's just horribly rushed like alot of my stuff.

LOL. Keep telling that to yourself.

The neekening! The neekening!

Not entertaining at all.

Please, god please stop making these. They arn't funny or good in any imaginable way.

I think you remember these lines above, they're from a review you made on a Foamy movie.
You had comments that those movies weren't good, dude, do you even look at what you make yourself?

Your movie had no plot whatsoever, it was another bad-animated random fighting movie (Which sucks), and, worst of all: You say it took place at a school.

Sorry, but at my school, people their teeth stand correctly, there are no green random claws that if they touch you you start coughing up blood, there aren't 'hero's' that grab a guitar from NOWHERE, that randomly pierces random monsters, all in all this sucked.

The way of the ninja. The way of the ninja.

That sucked.

It were un-animated frames, trying to tell a story about a monster.
Why the hell did you name it 'the way of the NINJA'.
It sucked.